Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Phase 3

It seems I enter what I've heard be called Phase 3 soon- recovery, it goes from diagnosis to treatment to recovery (if you ask me each one of those phases their own "7 steps" thing- anger, denial, bargaining, blah, blah, blah...). The thing is that I have my very last treatment tomorrow, I'm done with treatment, I'm just letting that sink in. And I'm nervous about it because once again I don't know what to expect, the one thing I have learned by now is that I shouldn't expect anything, I should just feel, to allow yourself to experience everything step by step is the way to go, I think. And right now, at this moment, I'm feeling just a bit of sunshine beaming down on me but think I'm going to be obnoxiously happy tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment